Cute Friendship Quotes
1. Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace.
2. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
3. It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds.
4. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
5. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
6. True friends are always together in spirit.
7. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
—Arnold H. Glasgow
8. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
9. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
10. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
11. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
12. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.
13. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
14. If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
—Winnie the Pooh
15. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Friendship Quotes For Girls
16. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo—what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
17. True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.
18. A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.
—Winnie The Pooh
19. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
20. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
21. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
22. You’ll know the people that feed your soul… because you’ll feel good after spending time with them.
23. Female friendships that work are relationships in which women help each other belong to themselves.
24. If one person knows that she is not alone, she is empowered.
25. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
26. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
27. Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
28. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
—Henry David Thoreau
29. Keep what is worth keeping and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.
—Dinah Maria Murlock Craik
30. One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.
Friendship Quotes For Boys
31. Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.
—Emily Wing Smith
32. It's one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
34. Sometimes we don't need to be with friends. We just need to know we have them, that's enough.
35. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
36. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
37. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
—Thomas J. Watson
38. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
39. The differences between me and my friends are the very things that make our friendship strong.
40. The most beautiful quality of a true friendship is to understand and be understood with absolute clarity.
Funny Friendship Quotes
41. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
42. You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job.
—Laurence J. Peter
43. The holy passion of Friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
44. A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.
45. If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.
46. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless your friends are on twitter.
47. I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell — you see, I have friends in both places.
48. Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
49. Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
50. It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not.
51. My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane.
52. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
—Rita Mae Brown
53. The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.
54. True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
55. We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
56. Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history immediately after you die.
57. Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.
58. Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
59. Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
60. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. But it helps.
True Friendship Quotes
61. The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses.
62. True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.
63. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
—Frances Ward Weller
64. False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.
65. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
66. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.
67. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
68. Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.
—Tahar Ben Jelloun
69. But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
70. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
New Friendship Quotes
71. A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.
72. Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.
73. Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.
74. Each new friendship can make you a new person, because it opens up new doors inside of you.
75. Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you.
76. Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
77. Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.
78. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
79. The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
—Ann Kaiser Stearns
80. Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. So conquer your fears and get out there.
Awesome Quotes From F.R.I.E.N.D.S
81. Phoebe, you are so beautiful. You're so kind. You're so generous. You’re so wonderfully weird.
82. Chandler, in all my life, I never thought I would be so lucky as to fall in love with my best... by best... There's a reason why girls don't do this.
83. I turned to a friend for comfort and instead I found everything that I had been looking for my whole life. And now, here we are with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soulmate, my friend.
84. I'll write you everyday: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen.
85. Why don’t you stop worrying about sounding smart and just be yourself?
86. A promise between friends means never having to give a reason.
87. You're not alone. We don't know where we're going! You just gotta figure at some point it’s all gonna come together.
88. Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but this is for life.
89. I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. And if I have to, I’d pee on any one of you!
90. You can’t just give up! Is that what a Dinosaur would do?
91. Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.
92. Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it.
93. Sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.
94. You’re over me? When were you… under me?
95. You hung up on the pizza place? I don't hang up on your friends.
96. Wow, we really are b*tches.
97. And remember, If I’m harsh with you, it’s only because you’re doing it wrong.
98. Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!
99. It’s always better to lie than to have the complicated discussion.
100. They don’t know that we know they know we know.
101. This is all a moo point.